While I may not be the one here on a fellowship, I'm trying to do my part to promote positive transatlantic relations. When I discovered that my nephew and my tandem partner's son share the exact same birthday, I knew they must meet. The twins really took to each other - lots of hand-holding (they would reach out to each other without even looking - undoubtedly a cosmic connection). Daniel's German twin did also try to eat Daniel's hand, which may not be a typical approach to international relations, but there was no crying, so "kein problem."
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Transatlantic Relations
While I may not be the one here on a fellowship, I'm trying to do my part to promote positive transatlantic relations. When I discovered that my nephew and my tandem partner's son share the exact same birthday, I knew they must meet. The twins really took to each other - lots of hand-holding (they would reach out to each other without even looking - undoubtedly a cosmic connection). Daniel's German twin did also try to eat Daniel's hand, which may not be a typical approach to international relations, but there was no crying, so "kein problem."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. They should be pen pals!
that picture is SO precious. I actually said "awwww" out loud when I saw it!
Post a Comment