Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photos!


My bike - hanging out in front of the Reichstag today while Dominic got his picture taken with Angela Merkel!



Our cozy apartment. If you squint I bet you can see our names on the buzzer.






One of my favorite things to eat - day or night.
The blurred photo shows the dream-like effect these delicious kebabs have on me.












Prost! Celebrating our first full day in Berlin last month. I loaned Dominic my beer to help with the visual...

3 comments:

lstumme said...

I love the pictures! Jess and I can't wait to come see you guys in the near future! Everything looks lovely! Oh, and I bet it doesn't smell like New Jersey.

Luke

Eugene said...

You had doner kabobs??? MMMM! I love those sooo much. Man, that brings me back to when I was in Munich back in 96. :)

Great Blog! You rock!

Your fan,
Eugene

Unknown said...

Love doner kabobs!! They were so yummy. Although, my German friends say, "Always eat the kabob early in the afternoon and avoid the meat that has stood out all day." Good advice.

:) So glad to hear you are having a good time.